Why study in Poland?
Situated in the center of Europe, Poland is among the largest and most populous countries in the region ninth largest in Europe by area, and sixth in the European Union (EU) by population. Poland has enjoyed strong economic growth in recent years, particularly since joining the EU in 2004; in the midst of the economic crisis of 2009, Poland was the only European nation to report economic expansion.
For many of those who choose to study in Poland, the countrys appeal is augmented by its relatively low living costs, which remain below those of most EU members. University fees are likewise relatively affordable, typically no more than US$4,000 per year.
Benefits of Study in Poland
(1) Fees start from 2000 EURO
(2) A very easy chance get a PR
(3) No IELTS
(4)Study Gap is Acceptable
(5) Easy to move in any 26 Schengen country
(6) Poland is located in the very center of Europe.
(7) Intakes: February / March / September / October